Monday, February 18, 2008

Snooooowwwwww!

We went north Sunday to Strawberry, AZ (just north of Payson) to play in the snow. We had a great time and the girls loved it. Ryan and I are a bit sore and bruised up from the sledding, but the girls seemed to have made it out unscathed. There's not much else to say other than enjoy the pics...



I'm ready to go! This is Mackenzie's first time out in real snow. She says there is no real difference between real snow and snow cones! Oh how I wish we get a chance to go when the stuff is actually falling from the sky so she'll have a better understanding.



Wipe Out! That is Sydney and Mackenzie. They were lucky enough to be wearing bulky snow gear so they didn't feel that fall. Mom and Dad on the other hand were not so lucky. We both have bumps and bruises!



Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?




My first snowman. The snow wasn't fresh enough to roll into big balls so we just piled up some and here he is..... Mr. Snowman.



Ryan couldn't wait for the kiddos to lose interest in the blocks. He was dying to make something. I call it a giraffe and he calls it a horse. That's a pretty long neck for a horse if you ask me!

No comments: