Monday, September 10, 2007

This and That

First, Mackenzie started Jazz/Ballet combo class last week. Here is a picture of her in first position (ballet). She loves dressing up for class and reminds the teacher every time that she is a good listener and some of the other kids are not. Although that is true and I am very proud of her, we need to work on not pointing out others' faults. Any ideas on that one?



Next, my friend and neighbor introduced me to www.bountifulbaskets.org . It's a produce co-op that gets its produce from a warehouse that distributes to our local restaurants and grocery stores. You pay $15 dollars for the basket and get between $35 and $50 worth of fruits and veggies. The pick-up dates are every 2 weeks and you can participate whenever you want. I did it this last weekend and I am very happy with what I got. Here is a picture of what I got this week all for just $15. They also sell other things like granola, honey, olive oil, and peaches.

No comments: