Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beautiful girls and getting ready for our trip to NY

Here the girls are drinking their morning milk and watching cartoons. Shhh! Don't tell Sydney, Kenzie's milk is chocolate!










Sydney wants to be just like her big sis, she is willing to push her out of the way to do it too. Here they are in Mackenzie's new reading corner. She is so proud of it.









Now Ryan just had to be mean and take a picture of me packing for our 11 day upstate NY trip. I'm sure he's documenting my overpacking problem for further discussion, i.e. rubbing it in when I have to pay the over 50lbs. fee at the ticket counter.

I truly can laugh at the fact that I was thinking I could fit both the girls clothes and mine it that bag!

1 comment:

jeanette said...

OK -now I can laugh at you too. :) When you said a "duffle bag" I was thinking much bigger than that...what were you thinking?! :)

have fun!